Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Many photos to enjoy!

Hello All, Below are many pictures. I apologize that blogger still will not show me my photos as I post them. That makes it so hard to caption below the photos like I wish I could have!
But enjoy!
Maya was Baptized this past Sunday, Dec, 3rd. She was perfect. The day was great. The Baptism was small and we really enjoyed the day. It was the first time for many people to meet our little Maya!







This is my Godson, Derek. His Mommy is Cathy and she is Maya's Godmother. Cathy and I met in Nursing school in college. Her husband and my husband were best friends and lived together in college. Now all 4 of us are the best of friends. We both have 2 kids and our toddlers will be 3 in December (Derek) and January(Bryan). Our babies are 9 months old(Maya) and8 months old(Aidan)! We will be connected forever.

Bryan, Aidan, Maya and Derek

This is a wonderful photo of my Dad, AKA Poppy.


Uncle Mike


This is Nanny and Maya right before Nanny and Poppy left to go home. Maya is getting her two dracula teeth up top and has no time for pictures here.

This is George's brother, Jeff and our sister-in-law, Amber with Taylor who was born on Halloween.

My Aunt Bonnie is the one you have not met yet. She is my Dad's sister and had so much fun meeting Maya!

Derek. Boys are bold but cute!

Logan had no time for a picture


Cathy with Aidan and girlfriend, Maya

Trying to pose 4 grandkids ---FUN!

Zachary put the drum stick everywhere but the drum

My friend, Sue's hubby, Tim with their 3 kids-Colin 3mos, Matthew-1.5yr, Erin- 3

George's Mom's sister and George's Godmother, Aunt Pat, had a great time meeting Maya. She finally got to squeeze her cheeks!


Zachary is at the drumstick again!


Okay, we get it, nobody wants to say cheese.


This photo goes out to Holly...Maya is eating buttercream icing from Sam's club and she LOVED it!

Uncle Jeff found a seat at the kids table

4 grandkids with Mommies and food involved!


We were all very happy that PopPop came and met Maya


PopPop and MomMom are so lucky to have 4 grandkids to distract them from all the stress they are under right now with Dad's illness.

Nanny and Poppy love Maya so much!


I bought this for Taylor. It has a bunny tail, and a hat with too...she is so pretty.


Aunt Bonnie with her new niece

Maya getting Baptized-Godparents Cathy and Jeff

Someday we will all look good in a photo, someday!

But for now we are just happy that the 4 of us are together:)

George's brother, Jeff and our friend, Cathy

Aunt Amber was thrilled to hold Maya



My Grandmother, AKA "Gammy", met Maya on Saturday. She taught Maya to play the Maracas(Spelling??)

Maya is very into music, she plays, sings and dances at 9 months. Who needs crawling?

Uncle Joe and Bryan watched "CARS" on Sat. Uncle Joe got sleepy.




Zachary and Bryan are one year apart and have a lot in common

My neighbor and great friend, Cheryl. Cheryl will be having her 2nd baby in January!

I dressed Maya up Sat. when family came to visit. She has a few dresses and needs to start strutting her stuff!

I love Robeez shoes but these are actually a knock-off I got at Babies R Us!

7 comments:

Crystal said...

HELLO--I am new and I had to comment!!--Your famiy is so beautiful!!!! I showed Caleb (My son) a picture of your son with his sister and he said he looks like me!!!--I think he just meant because your son likes Thomas Train also!!!--She is a living dollbaby!!!!! She really is!!!! CONGRATULATIONS on having her home for the hoildays!!!

Kerry said...

She looks SO happy! So do you, by the way :-).

HollyGee said...

Maya looks so gorgeous in all of the pictures, but in that first picture she is absolutely breath taking.

JuJu - said...

What an angelic face - she really does look like an Angel:)
You all look so happy and absolutley wonderful!
Congrats on your special day with Maya!

Julia:)

Natalie said...

Maya looks so beautiful in that gorgeous white dress! Great pictures!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

She is so pretty. I love her dress. Oh, the purple shoes are my favorite. She looks so happy and healthy.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on Maya's baptism. At least for us, that was an importnat and special step on the journey. She is gorgeous and looks to be adjusting well!!
steph & maya