Wednesday, December 13, 2006

It's NOT a ghost, it is BRYAN

Well, now you all know why I cannot leave Bryan alone for too long. My friend Ria came today to meet Maya for the first time. Ria was another one of my cheerleaders in the let's get Maya home to the US game. We have planned about 6 playdates for her to meet Maya and today it finally happened. It was fun. Cheryl and Logan came too.

We have boys that are 3 or almost 3 and they ran like crazy all day. After lunch, we were all upstairs cleaning up the boys mess they made in Bryan's room. I looked and Bryan was missing but I did not hear anything. I started walking downstairs, and below is what I found.

He did have a look of wonder that the camera missed. What you see is his face after I screamed in shock!

He told me that he just wanted to pretend he was a ghost, that it was a BAD idea and that he was sorry.

Ria and Cheryl took charge of the others while I hosed the flour out of my son's eyes! It was something I will always remember and I am glad I have the blog to share this "you had to be there" story!
If you have children and do not own a shop vac, I recommend that you go buy one. I have never loved a vacuum more.


Ria had a fun time. She bought Maya some 12mo and 18 mo pajamas that are so sute!

Maya is getting big! She went to the doctors yesterday and is 17.1 lbs and 26 inches long. She is 5-15 percentile in everything but so was Bryan. She is healthy. She loves to eat!!!

7 comments:

Kim said...

Oh my gosh!!! That is hilarious. (at least I can say that because it didn't happen to my kid in my house!!) I'm going to file this away in the "what Alex may do someday and how am I going to handle this" part of my mommy brain.

HollyGee said...

Seriously Kerry, what you told me over the phone today totally did not prepare me for this. I almost wet myself, seriously.

Alleen said...

Came here from Holly's blog. OMG, that is hilarious! I can see from the pile of flour why a shop vac would be needed.

Alleen said...

Oh, and I wanted to comment about the problems getting pictures under captions. The only way I have found to do it is to go into HTML mode(instead of compose mode at the top right). Post the pictures one at a time and when the HTML code pops into the post, cut and paste it to where you want it. Then you can continue to write and post more pics and cut and paste them into the proper place. It's the only way I found to get them where the text is that matches. There must be an easier way, but I haven't found it.

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUlia:)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I so needed that today!! I'm sorry you had to deal with that, but it is HILARIOUS!!!!! Thanks for the smile! :>)
stephanie

bonnie said...

that is too funny....i laughed so hard!!!!!