Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Cameron is coming home!!


I just checked in on Gia's blog and found out that Cameron is coming home!!! Cameron is from Guatemala as well and his Mommy's name is Kerry!!


Kerry enjoys Starbucks, has a Golden Retriever and loves Philosophy Amazing Grace perfume.

We have a little in common:)

I have her blog listed under Gia's if anyone wants to check it out. Like Holly, Kerry writes often and very well. I wish Cameron a speedy and safe trip home. He will be another spoiled child:)

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Kerry, thank you for the shout out! I have been so blessed by your friendship. It is amazing how this process brings people together and even though you haven't actually "met" them, you can feel so close. I hope one day we can all get together in "real life!" And yes, there will be many spoiled Guatemalan children running around!