Thursday, December 28, 2006

Christmas Day

We got my Mom and Dad a digital photo frame . It got great reviews and we know they love pictures of their grandkids!

Bryan got this keychain from Aunt Lisa that he can record his voice and then hear himself. He was cracking up at it.


Sometimes, I take blurry photos. I wish I didn't b/c this is a great picture of Maya and her Nanny


Bryan laid on the floor and screamed when we tried to do a family photo of the 4 of us...my Mom has those pictures and I will post one when I get them. This is Aunt Lisa trying to talk him into a picture and him saying no way!





My mom got this Santa outfit for Maya. I am sorry to sound this way, but she has to be the CUTEST GIRL EVER here!


Uncle Joe and Gammy opening presents



Maya and Nanny




Why won't these children pose together??




This was Bryan right after his family photo meltdown


Maya open's presents slowly, but I am sure she will be picking up the pace next year




Poppy loves being Poppy





Gammy and my brother, Michael




Aunt Lisa and Gammy



We got Aunt Lisa a "NAP PACK". Trust me it is the perfect gift, she has been known to take a nap or two




Riley plain passed out in the midst of the chaos




Clothes??


(Note: Mommy is very appreciative of clothes..)




Bryan will want a Kareoke machine next year




Maya is walking with a walker...I am not ready







My brother waited in line for TMX elmo! It scared Maya but made Bryan laugh really, really hard!



Where did Bryan go?






PEEK-A-BOO!!!




Uncle Joe with Maya. He does smile occasionally but I never catch it on camera




1 comment:

JuJu - said...

Fun with the fam- luvin it:)

Julia:)