Monday, December 11, 2006

Blast from the past---Christmas 2004

These pictures are from Bryan's first Christmas. He was 11 months old. All you who know Bryan can attest to how time flies.
My family is above. They all traveled to see Bryan's first Christmas. It was wonderful. Even Riley cooperated in 2004!

This is George's parents. His Dad looks good here.


This was Bryan Christmas morning.


This was his Christmas outfit.


He was so incredibly cute! Some days it is hard to remember him being Maya's age! All I hear now, is "why, Mommy, why, Mommy, Why???"

Now I understand the answer---BECAUSE I SAID SO, THAT IS WHY!!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

My goodness he has changed! What a cutie! I see you figured out the captions too...good job! :)
dawnz:)

JuJu - said...

Been there done that!

Julia:)