Thursday, December 28, 2006

After Christmas and Miscellaneous Photos

My friend Melissa with Santa. She is doing travel nursing in LaJolla, CA and misses NJ/PA very much. She is so strong and beautiful. We love this photo.

Bryan helping Maya with her Arcade game from Aunt Pat

This was Bryan and Maya watching Nanny and Poppy pull away



It is so hard for them to leave, and for us to watch them leave, especially Bryan, he is so aware now


Maya recovers quickly. I love her age and I love this picture!

Maya trying to walk



Bryan's tool set from Aunt Pat

This was before Christmas. Bryan tried to pretend to sleep with Riley

Maya is wearing Bryan's first Christmas sleeper


Maya's Poppy



Please pose!

This might have been okay if I had better light on Maya's side!




2 comments:

JuJu - said...

Your children are precious!!

Julia;)

HollyGee said...

I just love the pictures of them standing at the door.