Thursday, January 18, 2007

There's a New Baby on the Block and some recent photos of the kiddos

I am so happy to announce that my friend and neighbor, Cheryl (MOMMY TO LOGAN), had her baby on Monday, January 15th, 2007. Her name is

CAILIN ANN KOTCH

and she was born 7 pounds, 8oz and 19.5 inches. I planned to get down to see her in the hospital but my Maya has been sick (AGAIN!) so I stuck with Maya. I was even afraid maybe I was getting sick but I think it was more lack of sleep from being up with Maya because she slept lastnight and I am a happy, healthy mama today. Cheryl will be bring CAILIN home today and I will be posting pictures of her after I meet her.


We are so happy for them:)


I like this picture A LOT! Bryan is finally okay with pictures if he is in the mood, just as long as you show him the photo on your camera afterwards!


My co-worker, Melissa, gave this to Maya.


Seriously? Is it legal to be this cute??


Even from the behind....cute...



Side view of our out of shape Retriever that we love, RILEY with Maya

6 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

too cute.

Anonymous said...

Cute, and those colors are great on Missy Maya. I am still blown away at how similar our Mayas are! Crazy! I think they might be cousins!
stephanie

JuJu - said...

Edible outfit:)

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh - maya is a doll!

nan (editor@laafwi.org)

Mindy said...

I really don't think it IS legal to be that cute! LOL! Just dropping by to let you know we will get out PINK appointment on Monday and are planning on leaving next Saturday. I will let you know for sure! I also finally started a blog over here so check it out. Your children remind me so much of my own!
Hugs

Kerry said...

Yes, I believe it IS illegal to be that cute!