Tuesday, January 02, 2007

My Mom's Christmas Pictures

Below are some of the pictures that my Mom took Christmas Eve/Day and sent to me.
Now you all get to see our wonderful family Christmas photo....




My Mom made this live wreath for us. It is beautiful!
Maya on Christmas morning...
Maya with her perky hair-do and Bryan with his McQueen digs


I am SPEED...Ka-CHOW
Anyone got some hair gel?



And the one you have all been waiting for...Family Portrait TAKE 1


TAKE 2

TAKE 3


TAKE 4

The aftermath of the torture we put our child through


Gammy givin' some love




Sweet kisses from Aunt Lisa

Daddy and Uncle Joe putting batteries in...a 2 man project:)

This is a cool toy that Nanny and Poppy got Maya. Bryan likes it. I like toys that last a few years! Now if we only had a house to put all of these toys...


Bryan likes it as much as Maya


This was Maya nearly passed out after a long Christmas day.......and to all a GOOD NIGHT!


5 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh man...Bryan is a hoot! Those family pictures are great. What a little character! I love that last picture of Maya too!

HollyGee said...

I think those pictures are just perfect. Your little guy always manages to make me laugh.

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Perfect family!!! Bryan is too funny in the family photo. Maya is a little doll. I love their PJ's.

Anonymous said...

The family photos are GREAT. I can see the tension mounting! Too cute!
stephanie

nikki said...

Kerry,
I love the last picture of Maya. Sooo cute. I hope you'll be able to make it to Gia's b-day party. I'd love to meet you guys