Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I am finally done loading my Christmas pictures...

Looks like they are laughing at something...
guess I interrupted their little laugh...

What do I do with all this hair??


We put up Maya's new tent this past weekend and she loved it

Bryan's new pjs frm MomMom


He thinks he looks like a bumble bee



This is my latest favorite photo of my kids!
They are both looking the same way at me and Bryan has his arm around her without strangling her. They are in my bed.

We also put together Bryan's tool bench together


Yep, it's a craftsman. Just like Daddy's from SEARS


Classic, he's got his drinks



He does not even know we are around, he is seriosly working!

3 comments:

HollyGee said...

Dude, your children are absolutely gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

I just can't get over how much he reminds me of MY son. They even have the same clothes and like all the same things! ALlyour pictures are just WONDERFUL! What a wonderful holiday you guys had!
Hugs
Mindy

Anonymous said...

Momma....I love all of that hair on your girl!!! But I know it can be a little intimidating!! :>) Have you cut it yet? We have just cut Maya's bangs, but she has all kinds of crazy layers growing out all over the place. I can't decide if I should cut it and clean it up a bit, or let it keep growing!!
stephanie