Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Bryan is officially 3! Here are a lot of pictures!

Since I last posted, Bryan has had two birthday celebrations and I have had way too much cake!
Here are all the good pictures I had on my camera from the past week or so.
Daddy was the one everyone wanted this particular night
One of the few things I bought Maya on major clearance before I actually met her. I took a leap of faith that it would fit her when she got home and it does!

Yep, more and more teeth are coming. 7 teeth have broken through and everyone swears the 8th is anyday. It looks like it has broken, but not yet. Maybe today...




Maya will stand up on anything or anyone including that very mobile brother of hers

I bribed most of Bryan's class to look at me for a picture before they could have a cupcake. They looked. I guess I should have made them smile too!

Anthony and Bryan...Anthony is Bryan's buddy. They bonded on day one and both are obsessed with Thomas and now CARS too. They actually liked Buzz Lightyear at the same time too.


Maya took part in the celebration at school as well


It was icing mania. The bright red and blue icing was pretty, but never again at this age...what a mess!!

Maya loves the phone. Her cousin Zachary who you will see below called 911 last year. I could see Maya living up to his tricks. Let's pray not, but she is real slick!


Bryan looks so cute and innocent here. He looks like a GAP model, huh? His coat is new. I got it brand new on ebay.




Bryan taught Maya how to suck on a freezer pop

How am I doing, Bro?


Mommy had to clean up last week. I put the kids in front of the books knowing that would keep their attention a few minutes at one point...here's what happened.


CAUGHT IN THE ACT OF DESTRUCTION!


This was Bryan sleeping the night before his 3rd Birthday. He is still attached to his Taggie. He has two, the light blue is the original and the green and blue was made by Nanny.


Bryan never goes to bed alone. That night he needed Harold, Toby, Lightening McQueen, Thomas, James and Percy. Pretty good that I know all the names, huh? That's nothing, I know everyone he has.

Now, the question is..when I go back to work, will I remember anything technical? Will I know a blood pressure cuff from a tourniquet?

Hard to say, wish me luck, I may go back soon.


Everyone was singing to Bryan and he was touched




Make a wish!!!



The Cars Cake





My dear friend, Jen is feeding my other dear friend(Sue)'s baby here

The false 911 caller, Zachary


My Godson, Derek is looking blue


Maya had cake, again, and she LOVES IT!



The post cake picture




Bryan got so many cool gifts, so many!!!
This is his keyboard from Aunt Lisa, he loves it.

Nanny and Maya


He sang Happy Birthday and played at the same time. He is a talent for sure.



Mom Mom and Maya take a stroll.

Maya loves to walk, loves it, but only holding your hand so far.

She started climbing steps yesterday( No, I am not happy!) We have a split level! But also, we do have gates, Thank Goodness!



Silly Poppy


Cheryl's baby , Cailin


So...Mommy, THIS is the baby that was in Aunt Cheryl's belly listening to stories about Mr PGN for months!

Cailin, Bryan, Logan and Maya's first photo together




and the second...please notice my lovely daughter flinging her non-skid plate right off the table





1 comment:

Princess D said...

Oh! Happy Birthday to your son. He is a little cutie. Maya is so adorable. Like your blog. I just joined the blog world.

Diana