Monday, January 22, 2007

BIG BIRTHDAY WEEK


I cannot believe that our little boy will be 3 this Saturday. When we were warned time would fly, we had no idea how fast. Not everyday has been a cake walk, but he is our first and forever baby. Everytime that we tell him that, he responds, "I am not the baby, I am the big brother!" Someday he will get it. It was just yesterday that we were waiting for him to take his first steps.


Yes, time flies.


My birthday follows Bryan's on the 28th(this Sunday). I am a little older than him. I was born in 1975 if that helps. No biggie, but at least there should be cake and leftovers if all else fails:)


My Mom's birthday falls on January 31st. I will not tell you when she was born, just know that she looks great for her age:)


Below are some updated pics.


On our second trip to visit Maya, we met Mindy and Kris. They were visiting their daughter for the first time, Mikayla. They have had some sort of web page that I have followed and we have "talked" throughout, but now they finally have a blog so you can all see Mikayla too!


I am trying to list it with the other blogs...hope it works. Mindy and Kris have a little boy already who is obsessed with Thomas...hmmm...see any similarities?? He is about a year older than Bryan and will be joining Mindy and Kris on picking up his baby sister really soon. They hope to get their PINK appointment today...FINALLY!!
Here is their blog until I get it working here:


Mikayla Faith




This is what Mikayla looked like when we met her at 3 months old




Maya is dressed and ready for some new visitors.
Beth, Ashley and Michael came to visit. We have been friends with them since about 1999 but they live almost an hour away and everytime we try to get together, one of the kids is sick. Ashley and George work at the same Loreal location.
Maya is wearing the outfit Beth and ashley bought her when she came home from Guatemala.

Beth with Maya


That is Ashley laying on our new carpet. We had it installed Thursday and it is much better than what we had!

Michael Jolly


(Bryan liked his sweatshirt)


Bryan just wants Thomas to get his picture taken all the time


He still loves Thomas but has requested a Lightening McQueen Birthday and of course, that is what he will get!




Last but not least, CAILIN ANN KOTCH...she is beautiful, not even a baby pimple

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Awww....thanks for the Mikayla shout out. I am on pins and needles today waiting for that PINK call. I can barely stand it! As far as how quickly they grow...it is sad...isn't it!? Sometimes, ok every night, I go in and watch Alec sleep and just can't get over how big he is...but how he still looks like my baby when he sleeps. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all of you!!