Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Go Giants! Didn't you hear us GIANTS??

My brother came down to watch the game Sunday with George. George loves the Giants, and Michael loves the Eagles. Until they can decide themselves, Bryan and Maya are also Giants fans. I never got into football too much, but I am a GiANTS fan by marriage and like TIKI.
Despite our majority, Michael got to be excited all by himself about the Eagles!
But it was all good, because we had good wings, pizza and cupcakes on Sunday.
Our neighbors came over and it was fun.
Logan forgot to wear his Giants t-shirt!

Okay, I am kidding, his Daddy likes the Raiders and Green Bay Packers


This cupcake is for...


...you,. Gia


The Giants were winning in this picture, haha

5 comments:

HollyGee said...

Like I said before, "Tiki can kiss my butt". I'm with your brother. And so is Gia.

And George has no reason to be giving the thumbs up in that last picture.

HollyGee said...

Thanks for eating the cupcake for me Maya!!! Prepare for some yummy cake at my birthday party:)

:)Gia

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Love the cupcake pic.

Anonymous said...

eagles all the way!!!!!!!

JuJu - said...

You have a beautiful family:)

Julia:)