Saturday, January 06, 2007

Our Christmas/New Year's Party at Aunt Lisa's

Cousin Scott got to meet Maya for the first time

Aunt Lisa prepares to serve her stuffed shells


Aunt Janice so enjoyed meeting Maya


...and looks like Maya was comfortable with her too!

The men catch some football

Cousin Sharon with Maya..another huge supporter from the beginning of this adoption process



We did a present exchange where we pulled names and Uncle Joe got this

George actually got my Dad as a Secret Santa and what a great job George did shopping, huh?


Bryan is getting better at pretending that he likes clothing gifts, I think



All you fans of The Office, I got this for my cousin Scott. We never really buy for each other but he just turned 30 and knowing how we both love that show, thought this was so funny. I got it on ebay.


Bryan practicing what Hayden taught him the day before...
that's right , Sponge Bob is on again
He did not fall asleep, but had a nice rest


Scott married Cathy over the summer. That's cousin Cathy in the PSU sweat


Cousin Phil took to Maya

Maya wanted to walk all day


My Mommy and my brother Mike




Maya played the symbols with paper plates, she is so talented, I cannot even begin to yell you


Uncle Joe's brother, Ed and his wife Mimi came in from Miami ,Florida. Here is Ed having a shut-eye


Okay, so here it is...my Uncle Joe is smiling. Bryan is not, my luck:(



Ooh, what a nice chin you have, Ed



My Mom took this photo once we got home New Year's Eve...Maya is not smiling, but I still love it.

It is my screensaver right now.

No comments: