Sunday, November 05, 2006

WE THINK THINGS WILL BE OKAY FOR NOW...

I know my last post was awhile ago, but we have been busy! Afterall, we are leaving to go get our baby girl in a little more than 24 hours!

We just got word this evening that George's Dad is doing a lot better. Long story, short...he is better than we last heard and may be getting out of ICU tomorrow.

I am going to try and post some pictures now if blogger allows me tonight!



This is Logan's Daddy, Troy. He spent about 1/2 hour opening this toy robot dog from the box. It is one of those "you had to be there" stories.

Logan and his Mommy having some birthday cake at his party


Meet Taylor Marie Lear


Bryan and his cousin Zachary= ENERGY!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Taylor!!!

And if that bottom picture doesn't spell trouble, I don't know what does.

I'm glad grandpa is doing better, he will be meeting his granddaughter so soon.

Gia will be ready to play whenever Maya is:)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see you post the pictures of your plane ride HOME! I'm so glad you got the room at the Marriott. A little sweet-talking goes a long way doesn't it?!!