Thursday, November 16, 2006

We are sick but we are happy:)


Earlier today I wrote a long, narrative post. It was very nice, but blogger went down at the end of my post and I lost it all! UGH!
Anyhow, I will try and recall what I wrote.

Maya came home from Guatemala with RSV (a respiratory virus) and an ear infection. She is loving her pink Amoxicillin and not so much her breathing treatments. I just gave her one a few minutes ago while she was asleep, and she did not wake up. That was nice!

Now Bryan is sick too, but his is really like the flu. Either he has some form of her virus or he is sick from the flu shot.

I am feeling really sick tonight too...not that that is important anymore! I will take some sinus stuff and carry on:)

Besides the sickness, life is great with the kiddos! Bryan is bossing Maya around, telling her what she can and cannot do and she just laughs at him all the time. Maya is petting our dog and our one friendly cat.

The big news is that our dryer broke Monday. I am not one of those people who likes to hang dry clothes to save a buck. I love my clothes SOFT, and wrinkle free...except delicates and bras of course. I need the dryer sheet:) George disassembled the dryer Monday and he ordered a new motor which he will TRY and install this weekend if not before. I say try b/c it will be a first. He says it looks "easy". Hopefully!







George decided to take a picture of me looking pretty, lol, with my two very sick and tired children


Maya is checking out our big dog


Classic...he did not even drop the remote



My friend Melissa came by after work yesterday and she has a super cute outfit for Miss Maya. Melissa has 3 daughters and knows girls. She is a good Mommy. She also brought Maya a group gift card to Gymboree, yahoo!!! Thanks Same Day!!





Nanny and Poppy with their two grandkids(they don't look happy, do they???)


This was Bryan's first glance at his new baby sister



I had to get this picture. Parents must have this picture!



This is Maya getting her first MomMom hug




As soon as Maya's eyes opened she was in her forever home last Friday night. Bryan was trying to give her his train! That means he likes her, trust me!








































































































3 comments:

JuJu - said...

Your family is so precious! I LOVE the pics of your with your kids - THAT is a real Momma right there!:):) I hope you all feel better soon and we can relate - this funky junk that is spreading like wild fire is a real butt kicker! Take care of you and enjoy that beautiful baby girl!!!

JUlia;)

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

You have a beautiful family. I love the picture of you with both of your babies. The bath pic is adorable also. Hope all of you feel better real soon.

Ginger

HollyGee said...

I love the third picture down. I hope things are on the up and up.

Zo told me that you went into the pizzeria, for a pizza, tonight.

How was it???