Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Maya is doing better

Well, Maya is certainly better. She is still in the Pediatric ICU but is so much better. They want to keep her tonight and we hope to go home tomorrow but there are no guarantees. We have to make sure her lungs are more clear, her Oxygen level remains stable and her virus and pneumonia are under control.

I am sorry I am not a slave to the blog because I know many of you are worried, but I stayed at the hospital the past two nights and Maya needed me. George needed his laptop, so please understand:)

Tonight, George is staying with Maya and I am with my other baby Bryan(who keeps telling me that he is NOT a baby!) Bryan is asleep and I am long over due for a bath/shower and a snooze in my own bed!

Thanks for all your support, it means a lot!!!

Below are pics of Maya. She looks so great. Her lungs are filled with "junky stuff" in the photos...and look at how good she is for the camera!







3 comments:

JuJu - said...

She is even Gorgeous sick:)
Hope you get some rest! Our prayers are with you and Maya -
We hope she is completely well and home SOON

Julia:)

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

How cute!! I am praying for a speedy recovery!!

Anonymous said...

I am happy to see her smiling. I will continue to pray for the family and hope your Thanksgiving is blessed with her arrival back home. No matter what...you have been blessed with such a beautiful family. Love ya, Jennifer Afanador