Sunday, November 12, 2006

Many pictures, not too much time to write...SORRY!

My Mom had the place decked out in pink when we arrived home with little Maya. I love this figuerine.














All of the above is just part of what Nanny and Poppy did and gave to us...


Thank you Lisa and Ron!
Thank you MomMom and PopPop






Maya and Bryan gave us some trouble with pictures!

"Uncle"Mark and Maya


Daddy with his sweethearts


"Auntie" Cathy
"Aunt" Cheryl























Bryan feeding Maya gerber puffs, then Bryan teaching Maya to ignore my camera!






























2 comments:

JuJu - said...

TOO CUTE! THOSE ARE THE PICS I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO SEE! BROTHER AND SISTER FOREVER! THEY WILL ALWAYS HAVE EACH OTHER! HOW WONDERFUL !

jULIA

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

That looks like so much fun!! Maya has a lot of love at home. I love the pics of big brother and little sister.