Tuesday, July 10, 2007

This past weekend

This past weekend we traveled to George's parents. Saturday we went to the beach.
I took a picture of hot stuff before we got there

Okay, they look so cute and innocent, right?



If that girl was not in the middle, this would be a Hallmark Card.

We are back to this bathing suit in the rotation. I love it(okay, it is the one I bought)



Mr. No Fear---check out Mrs. Fear in the back



Here is the close up version-she hates the water!

He loves the water!


MomMom got them ice cream...YUM!


Bryan realized that he wants Maya's



Maya shares...Good Girl!



Thank you sis!

No caption needed


Just keep me out of the water and I will remain happy
Bryan "gets" MomMom
Maya found a drawer of goodies in Uncle Jeff's old room

Is that Mickey Mouse I see on the ruler?
\
Maya is so cute here, but I blurred it, shocker..



Later that day we went to Jeff and Amber's house. Do you see what I see? Yes, Maya is smiling in a SWING! (Right next to cousin Taylor)

...and no surprise that she loves the slide

Bryan and Zach get a turn








Sunday, our neice, Taylor was baptized.

There she is with proud parents Jeff and Amber

George's family with Amber's family

George, Taylor and I



Cousin Jenn...due to have a baby this fall...YEA!

Family friend Quinn












McKenna and Bryan





McKenna teaches Maya to do a handstand


CHECK THIS OUT!



3 tired kids and a grandmom on a swing







3 comments:

JuJu - said...

GORGEOUS PICS!!!!!!!!!!

Katie said...

Love the pics of them sharing !!

JuJu - said...

HEY - you guys ARE coming to Atlanta - RIGHT???????????????