Tuesday, July 10, 2007

4th of July Pictures

On the 4th of July, we traveled to my parents in Northeastern PA. It was a great visit but not great weather. As a result, I do not have a lot of pictures outside that day. Luckily, the kids are cute rain or shine.
Maya Grace loves to pull things out of cabinets. She found theses prizes at Nanny and Poppy's.

Nanny and Maya. It was actually cold AND rainy!
Today is 96 degrees FYI.

Bryan learns Hockey. This game is cool!


Maya walks with Aunt Janice


Maya was so tired in Gammy's arms


Nanny made her a purse



My Aunt Lisa went to Guatemala recently and met with Maya's foster parents. They sent Maya and Bryan shoes. They are so sweet!

They sent us this. It is beautiful.


Later Bryan moved Maya's prizes in the TV room so he could make a "pattern"


Like my hat?


Maya with Uncle Mike


1 comment:

JuJu - said...

Gorgeous family:):)
I love you blog pics:)