Thursday, July 05, 2007

A" Footnote"

We had a very nice 4th of July. We traveled but it was all worth it. My family adores the kids!!

We are home for a day or so, then off to George's parents. Our niece is being baptized on Sunday.

Unless I get time tomorrow, you will get pictures from both of our visits next week at some point.

We are so busy! But I am doing something for myself. I have been working out a few times a week and I have decided to travel into this decade and have bought myself an ipod. I am currently uploading children's cds to my ipod. It should be fun.

Now, for my "footnote"...Before I became pregnant I wore a size 6.5 shoe(on the wider side). I became pregnant and turned into a size 7 wide within weeks. By the end of the pregnancy I was a 7.5 wide and that remained the same for 2 years.

I ADOPTED a baby and now my foot is a size 8 wide.

Who wants to put logic on this one?


Okay, goodnight...pics coming next post!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kerry,

That was hysterical! I just read something about how the shoe size changes with pregnancy but they didn't include any info about adoption. ;) Wonder if the same logic applies to my expanded rear end!

Looking forward to your next post. Perhaps someone will have the answer to this mystery.

Ann