Thursday, July 26, 2007

BUSY TIMES...

I labeled this post busy times because that is what we are experiencing right now. These kids are unbelievable. Let me tell you about the last few days. Sunday we traveled to Reading, PA for my grandmother's(Dad's Mom) 80th birthday party. It was a surprise and a lot of fun! Before getting to the party, we met my Mom, Dad, brother and his girlfriend at Cabela's, a really cool store. That night both kids fell asleep in the car and transferred to their beds without a problem.
Monday morning, I awoke at 4am to shower and get ready for work. I worked until 2pm or so, then went to the gym. That is the thing I have been doing for myself in the past 2 months and it is enjoyable to have that time to myself. I then picked up the kids at daycare("school") and went home. We were on our own that night. George was away on business. Maya had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Bryan had a Kid's Cuisine Meal. I had a Healthy Frozen Meal which filled me up for about 10 minutes. Then we did baths, followed by bedtime. Bryan takes naps when he is at school so he will not fall asleep those nights until about 9:30pm or so. He pooped on the potty that night and was rewarded with watching Bambi at 8pm, so that helped. What time I did have I found out that George's aunt had a stroke. She is a strong lady who heavily smokes. We hope for two things---a great recovery...and...for her to finally QUIT smoking. Smoking is the number one cause of stroke. Please pray for her everyone.
I honestly cannot tell you where Tuesday went. I was off work . Bryan was wild and the day was done in about 5 minutes. I know we were at a park with Cathy, Derek and Aidan earlier in the day. Later in the day , George came home and we were with all of our neighbors at a neighborhood festival. Those pictures are still on my camera.
Yesterday I worked, went to the gym and did not even turn the computer on.
Oh, and all this week we are watching MAX, the dog next door who will not come in when you call him.
Today is Thursday and what I am calling my day HOME. So far, Bryan crawled in our bed around 2am because there were robots in his room that would not go back to Mars. We went back to sleep(all 3 of us). Then we awoke at about 7am...coffee, breakfast.... cat/dog duty...washer and dryer are both going, I did some bills, I changed Maya's poopy diaper....Oh and I finally got to post this only because I am allowing Bryan to watch TV and Maya to play with a wipes container. She takes the wipes out, then puts the wipes all crumbled back in.
That is a bit of my life:)
Derek and Bryan at Mercer County park

Aidan and Maya ticked off that we messed up their naps


Bryan and Derek learn to fish from nice stranger


Maya enjoys the playground


My Dad's mom is called Little Nanny. Here she is with all her great-grandchildren

...and her grandchildren

...and her children

That's my Dad, my Aunt Bonnie and my Uncle Joey



Poppy and Maya




Nanny and Maya dancing



Bryan and cousins with balloons

Mary and my brother, Mike


Maya had a blast. She runs as fast as Bryan some days, God help us


I like this pic of my Dad with his Mom



Bryan and Dumbo are always together




Nanny gives Maya some lovin'


Poppy and Bryan at Cabela's



Wow!

These are some of the animals out. There is also an aquarium which I did not take pics of because they never come out. Their aquarium is cool because it is not saltwater. It is a lot of the fish that you catch and so it is cool to see.


I love this. Bryan loves elephants.



more..

and more..




Watch out HONEY, a BEAR!


Bryan and Maya last week having a snack in front of the TV

Logan and Bryan found a ride at the Italian Festival on Saturday











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics...you are definitely busy. Aunt Pat seems to be hanging in there. We will continue to pray for her and she does know that there will be NO MORE smoking. Uncle Bob got on her already....See you soon!
Jenn

Mindy said...

WONDERFUL PICTURES!!! Ok so I cracked up about the crawling in bed thing and the MARS story. That is Alec to a T. He climbs into bed OFTEN with these kinds of "stories" or "dreams" or whatever. Sometimes, I don't even know he came in but when I wake up in the morning THERE HE IS! LOL. I will be praying for your aunt. I hope that everything is OK. Please keep us posted. ANd as always..your kids are so beautiful!
Hugs