Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Happy 4th of July !!!

This was today right before dinner. I think it turned out pretty good!
Could his smile get more fake??? My little Bryan is learning sarcasm.

Today we went to my friend, Sue's. Erin is Bryan's princess. Bryan and Derek were her angels/princes.


Sue's sons-Matthew and Colin


Sunday we took Bryan and Maya to a park nearby. Maya strikes her usual swing pose.



Mommy?

Daddy?


When will all my teeth come in??


I love this! They played well together Sunday, HOORAY!


And this is the BEST picture of Maya looking up at her Daddy. I LOVE IT!



Aidan, Derek, Cathy and Mark were here Sat. Aidan is a cutie.

We got a new pool.


It went over really well!

Derek and Bryan were like twins.


Maya was clapping after putting the top on Aidan's bottle.


Aidan and me and all our flesh...


No comments: