Saturday, June 16, 2007

ODDS AND ENDS

Happy Father's Day to everyone celebrating that tomorrow. We will be celebrating just like we did last year, with Thomas the Tank Engine. We are going to "A Day Out With Thomas" tomorrow in Lancaster, PA.
Speaking of Thomas, if anyone has not heard, there have been recalls on some wooden trains. Go to the web and type in Thomas Recall and I am sure you will be directed to the information if you have any of these trains.
We will be taking a mini-vacation in the Lancaster area which will end with a day at Hershey Park. I am personally very excited to go to Hershey!
Bryan in our neighbor, Sherry's pool
Bryan and George at the North Brunswick Youth Festival

Bryan on the Pumpkins


Mommy is the roller coaster parent!



Nascar for kids


I had seen a few hair bow hangers on ebay. My Mom is crafty so I asked her if she would mind making one. She made this and to be honest, this is much nicer than any I have seen on ebay. THANKS MOM!!

Pictures I tried taking for Daddy





This is our new stove...nice, clean and white...we LOVE it. I know you wanted to see this picture , Mom:) My favorite is what is called the power burner. I boiled water in about 5 minutes this afternoon. YAHOO!!!







These are the gifts that Maya's foster family gave us. They sent them back with Holly when she visited Nino(formally Massimo) recently.







Bryan played with Logan all day earlier this week and he took a RARE nap





This face will win us over many times I have a feeling.


3 comments:

Mindy said...

I am in love with the pictures...and of course your beautiful children. Have a wonderful time at Thomas. We went a few years ago but haven't been back since...not sure why. I am HOPING that the Thomas Musical comes here so we can get tickets and take Alec. I have rounded up the "bad trains" and Alec is NOT happy about it ONE bit. Grrrrrr.

Have a womderful Father's Day Weekend. We are celebrating Mikayla's 1st birthday~sigh~ Don't you remember that tiny baby at the Marriott? What happened...she grew up...and I am sad.

I LOVE THE BOW HOLDER. I am thinking I will have to make a new one now. YUP...and I am going to copy yours if that's OK. I love it and I need more places for bows. Mine is filled to the MAX and this type would give me more room. I will show you a pic when I finish it.

Love ya girl! Hope we can meet up sometime!

Hugs

Sweet To Our Seoul said...

Just wanted to tell you, your little Maya is beautiful. She reminds me so much of my little Mia Grace. We brought her home from Guat. in Jan. 06.
Also love the hairbow holder!! Talented mom, she should consider making them to sale!! Take Care.
-April

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH....are they just the cutest??? We need to meet up some day and get all these kiddos together...why is it that we live so darn far apart???
How to you keep Maya still to fix her hair. It's a struggle at my house! :>)
steph