Tuesday, June 12, 2007

About Me

Hello everyone:)

I know this blog is for my babies, but I am proud of myself. Why? I joined a gym last night. I actually even attended a class last night. It took me to my own place and I enjoyed it. Today I hurt a little but I think this is a good thing for me. Before we started trying to get pregnant...seems like ages ago...I loved to attend workout classes. That was me. I did not go everyday, but when I went, it was as good for my mind as it was my body. I need that and look foreword to getting in better shape. I am a registered nurse and need to start setting an example. Plus, I need to have energy for these kids who are so busy all the time.

The other big news is that I am done, SO DONE with my old job...HOORAY!

Tomorrow I start back in Same Day Surgery. I am actually looking forward to it! I will get there early in order to clear out my old locker in Special Procedures. Hopefully I will not run into anyone down there...then I go to Same Day. Thank God.

Okay, wish me luck...I have no pictures, sorry!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kerry:
Good luck with your new job...it always feels good when things are just right! I can't wait to go back to the gym. I am very excited for you...CuZ Jenn

Kerry said...

Good for you! It's so easy to let everything fall apart. Our health is so important, but it's so easy to put it last...until we lose it.

Glad you're done with your crappy job too!