Sunday, June 03, 2007

Many Pictures!!

This is a huge picture post!
Enjoy!
(Some pictures are out of order!)
Cailin on her Baptism Day last Sunday

Maya partied it up corn style


Cailin and Logan's Uncle Jesse turned FORTY...and look who is right there ready to blow out the candles


Bryan at Jackson's...it was HOT
(Thursday)

I HAD TO TAKE THIS SHOT


...AND THIS ONE


Logan, Bryan and Jackson

Jackson, Logan and Bryan

Maya was so tired


Seriously, Logan loves Maya



Bryan is looking so old to me these days!!!



This past weekend we visited George's parents. This is Maya with her little cousin, Taylor. Maya hates the swing...don't know why, but she cries everytime!
Taylor and Maya

We took them over to the boardwalk and they were all so stinkin' cute!


Mommy and Bryan on Bryan's first roller coaster ride!


Our sister-in-law, Amber, with our nephew Zachary...a cute picture!



Okay, Maya likes what she likes...and she does not like hats

so there, Mommy!






Bryan and Zachary



Zachary cools off the slide for his big Cousin



Taylor is so precious!




They are double trouble!
Can you tell which one is Bryan?






There they are again on the boats

Bryan has a guilty pleasure smirk on here


Bryan and Maya passed out cold on our way to the boardwalk on Saturday. We let them sleep about 1 hour in the car.



I do not know why I love butt shots so much, but they won't look at me at the same time, so I will take it!







Jeff is the biggest kid of all

This is what Jeff was in. Amber, Jeff, George and I took turns taking the kids on rides so that we could use less tickets and also take pictures of course.


Maya Grace on Sunday





I could have stood on my head, and Bryan still would not have looked at me for this one




Mom Mom on Saturday with two tired boys




This picture is funny. We tried taking one for George's Dad. Try getting all of them to sit and not cry. Go ahead, try. We just took it anyhow:)







Daddy's Girl

Maya thinks the pacifier is a toy. She never wanted it when we tried to give it to her, but she loves taking it away from Taylor.

MomMom with her girls

Maya and Taylor


Excuse me, but can we end this picture session?? I think I am about to get a big toe in my eye.






Sunday morning we went fishing, but it was not great weather. I still enjoy being out in the water. It is very relaxing. George looks cute here I think!

BIG George LOVES to fish



Bryan got a very short ride on the boat




It was cold and Pop Pop was tired so we called it a day. Bryan looks forward to catching fish someday.












3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE FAMILY SHOTS! IT IS NICE TO SEE YOU ALL TOGETHER. HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON--CUZ JENN

Candy said...

Hey girl Jana has a web page for Jenna http://www.rodandjana.info/

So funny you say that...I think in many pictures that your Maya Grace, Stephs Maya Grace, Jenna, Kya and Mindybeths Mikayla...all look like each other in some of there pictures. I would LOVE to have all of them together for a picture. Love all you pictures...Great post...Hugs candy and Kya

Mindy said...

WOOOO HOOO a big fat picture post! I LOVE it! There are so many shots I could comment on but I will just say I love them all, I love her bathing suit, I LOVE the but shots...LOL...how adorable...and yes, Alec is looking VERY big to me lately too! I am so glad you are guys are enjoying the summer and if you ever, EVER want to come on over to good old Ohio let me know. I sure wish that some of us could get together.
Love Ya!