Friday, June 08, 2007

Fun in the Sun and Strawberry Fields

These pictures are from this past week.
Tuesday, we went to Cathy's house to play with Derek, Aidan, Logan and Cailin.
Aidan is thinking about walking...

Maya is sporting another suit

Derek is hot stuff


Bryan and Derek



Maya likes Derek's rocket game


Well, they all do...



Use your imagination here


I think we have our next Baywatch star right here




I love this picture




Yes, that is Cathy's pom-pom





Yesterday we went picking strawberries at Terhune Orchards in Princeton. It was so fun!






Bryan loves to chase innocent animals





Logan initiated this hand holding...usually that is Bryan's job






Everyone loves a Brown Eyed Girl





How many do I have?




Hmmm...






1...2...3...4..






Look, Bryan I see one more...






I am tired, Mommy.




Let me get one more














Cailin will pick next year





Big Brother Logan tried to smile for me















Watch out People











I bought this sprinkler after seeing Zachary's.

Bryan and Riley loved it


Maya hated it! I have to show you her crying pictures because then when I show you a happy one you can all be as excited as I am. So far, she does not like any water or sand activity!

You know me, I will keep trying. It will be a hot summer!













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable and FUN! Strawberry picking is soooooo much fun. The kiddos are definitely enjoying themselves. Keep them coming....Cuz Jenn

Mindy said...

Awwww...wonderful pictures! Alec loves picking strawberries at my grandma and grandpa's house. I just wish he would pick ones that were actually RIPE. LOL. I sure love that little "brown eyed girl." She is such a doll!
Hugs