Monday, June 25, 2007

A Nice Weekend

This past weekend my parents came to visit. It was very nice!
On Sunday we went next door for a surprise party for our neighbor. It was his College Graduation Party. It was beautiful weather Sat. and Sunday it was hot but not humid.
So long for that, the next few days are supposed to be HOT and HUMID!
We are looking forward to Maya's re-adoption hearing at the courthouse this Thursday morning. Maya has been and will always be our daughter but this will make her name and her rights official. I will post more on that soon:)
Maya feeds Cailin
Denise catches Maya on the run


Cheryl watches Logan as he desides if he is ready to swim


I think my Mom got the better pictures, but you can see my cutie anyhow

or can you??


Hope you like this pose , Mom...because...


I am soooooo done with you taking my picture!


Seconds after we got to the party, Bryan was in the pool



Look, a plane!

I wish I had better light on this great pic of Maya with Nanny


Have a nice ride, sis


Another photo op missed by a second...but Bryan looks cute here!



We got this at Hershey for my Mom and Dad. They will be married 35 years tomorrow!

4 comments:

JuJu - said...

Maya is getting so grown up looking - stop - freeze time - I can't take it:)


Julia:)

JuJu - said...

Kerry - can I have your address - AG wants to send you something:)

Julia

McKenzieplumber1@aol.com

Mindy said...

Awww...wonderful WONDERFUL pictures!!!!!!!! How SWEET! I LOVE the dress too...beautiful as always.

P.S. I want that chocolate and I am NOT kidding!

nikki said...

Maya looks so cute in her little hat and dress.
I love the pictures of your 2 cuties in the car. So sweet!!!!!!!!