Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Tomorrow I have to go back to work and I am accepting pity e-hugs...THANKS!!

Yes, it is true. Tomorrow I need to wake up to an alarm clock. The last time I used an ACTUAL alarm clock was November 10th, 2006. That is really crazy! That was the day we set our alarm and had the front desk wake us up by phone so we could catch the plane from Guatemala to bring our daughter home forever.


I fear my alarm clock!!!


Anyhow, today it hit me that I went back to work with Bryan when he was four months old. I have been with Maya almost four months...although she is older, that made me feel better in a way ...


My belly is better but not great and I hope it is great by tomorrow because the hospital bathrooms are not so hot!



I just finally got up the strength to look at the loot Maya got and wow! Thank you so much everyone!!!!


She will be very well dressed!
Now, I owe everyone more pics!!
The morning of Maya's first birthday

Maya wore this last week and was so cute!

Bryan hugging Maya



This is cute, right?


JC Penneys failed us with Maya's First Birthday Pics...so Mommy did a shoot at home





This is the winner...some of you will get a copy soon:)




8 comments:

Farrah said...

I love that picture...I'm Farrah my daughter is Madisyn and I follow your blog through Holly's. You baby is so cute!

Kim said...

That last picture is better than JC Penny could have done!!! SOOOO cute. (and belated Happy Birthday)

Here's your e-hug. I had a really hard time going back to work. I'm better now (two months later). I hope you have a fun day today.

nikki said...

Happy first birthday Maya!!!! The pictures are great.

Best of luck going back to work.
((((HUGS))))

Anonymous said...

I wanna picture, I wanna picture!! PLEEEEAAASSSSEEEEE! :>)Happy birthday Maya Grace! How does it feel to be 1?
Kerry, hugs to you too! I hope you are feeling ,uch better very soon, and that going back to work is manageable. In a week, you'll be right back in the swing of things!
Love~ steph and maya

Anonymous said...

Here's a BIG E-Hug for you! ;)
Love that picture of Maya Grace next to the window.

Best of luck to you as you return to work.

Ann and Elianna
eventually we will get our own blog ;)

JuJu - said...

I want one!!!!!!!! Happy big girl one birthday sweetie!!

Kerry - been there done that and it stnks!! You do what you have to do for your family - bottom line! You have great well adjusted and wonderfully loved kids that will do fine - I am much more worried about the Momma:):):)

Thinkin 'bout ya:)

Julia:):)

Mindy said...

Oh I LOVE the "winning picture!" She is just TOO CUTE. I am sooooo sorry about the sickies. We have ALL been sick here...yes we are STILL sick. I am glad her party was great though. YUCK...work. I hope you did OK and you have my pity for sure.
Many Hugs

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

I love the last picture. She is so beautiful.