Sunday, February 04, 2007

Super Bowl Sunday and a picture update!

Well, Thursday was the homestudy update. It went very well I think. It was brief and mostly focused on Maya and that made the questions much easier to answer. When we had the original homestudy, it was much different!
Our social worker, Nicole, was about our age and was very sweet. Maya was sleeping a lot of the her visit so I had to wake Maya up for Nicole to meet her. I warned the social worker about how she might react and I was right. If Maya is not ready to wake up, and even if she is, she does not perk up like our little Bryan. She needs a few minutes and a cup of coffee.(No we do not really give her coffee unless it is a special sip from Poppy!) Also, the hair...the hair is something when she wakes up. Good thing I warned Nicole because Maya was looking beat when I woke her...but she did perk up in about 10 minutes and let her personality shine. She waved to Nicole and did some goo-goo-gaa-gaa-baa-daa-maa...sounds. Nicole loved her!
Maya loves her learning home

Don't mess with me


Rocky cat and Maya playing house


This was Bryan Thursday before school. He looks like an angel, huh?

This one is for you, Mommy! Take it quick!


Self-Portrait #1


#2


#3



Aidan and Maya played Weds at Ria's

Ria and Jackson with Cailin


Cathy with Cailin


Beautiful CAILIN

4 comments:

JuJu - said...

I love that name!!Cailin - too coll - we are having a tough time with names!!!

Julia:)

Bryan and Maya - gorgeous as usual:)

Kerry said...

She's growing so fast! Why can't they slow down?

I love looking at my Guatadopt calendar every day because I get to see sweet little Maya's face!

Anonymous said...

Precious kiddos!!! Our Maya's are still so much alike. So weird...it blows me away everytime I visit your blog!
stephanie

Mindy said...

I just can't believe how much your family reminds me of MINE. LOL. Too bad we don't live closer. Maya is just a doll. I love all the pictures!!!!!!