Monday, October 30, 2006

WE WERE SUBMITTED FOR PINK TODAY...FOR REAL! AND WE GOT NEW PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Believe it or not, the good news is rolling on in!

1. We were submitted for "PINK" this morning. That means that by Thursday night or Friday morning we SHOULD be making plane reservations to bring our daughter home FOREVER!!!!!! AND EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


2. We got new pictures of Maya today!!!!!!!!


I know I am prejudice, but I have to say that she is the most beautiful baby girl in Guatemala right now. It is funny because when you are adopting you do not know what you will get, but look what we got!


I mean this adoption wait has been HELL, but when I look at her, I know it is completely worth it.

George and I are so PSYCHED for our family and friends and neighbors and co-workers and well, even strangers to meet her!

5 comments:

JuJu - said...

She is cuter every time I see her! What a beautiful baby girl! She is precious! We celebrate your good news today and I know your new life with Maya Grace is going to be a dream come true!

PINK PINK PINK
I love PINK!!!

Julia

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

She is beautiful and looks so happy. I can't wait to see you home with her. My favorite color is PINK.

Ginger

Anonymous said...

Yippieee!!!! And YES, Maya is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! I can't wait to see her "in person" again.

Come on PINK, we want Maya home.

:)Holly and Gia

Anonymous said...

Yaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy! I'll be checking for good news Thursday or Friday! And yes, of course, she's GORGEOUS! I'm sure we are all biased, but we have the most beautiful group of children I've ever seen...and they get cuter by the minute!

Anonymous said...

Yay for pink!

She is adorable!!