Sunday, October 08, 2006

TOO MANY DAYS IN PGN AND THIS SITE IS NOT LETTING ME UPLOAD ALL THE PHOTOS I WANT!

Well, no...we did not get the call. We have no good news on that subject. We are determined to either have good news this week or we will try and find out what the heck is going on this week.
On a lighter side, here is something funny that happens after 8 years of marriage..Tonight I asked George:
Hon, I do not remember if I poured myself a glass of water
George's reply: It is in your diaper bag
After discussing what I really asked, he argued that my question sounded like where is my cellphone?
Uh...okay!
As, always, we are blessed to have our 2 year old "PUMPKIN". We took Bryan to the Pumpkin Patch yesterday and he was so good. It is so nice to see things through their eyes.
We have some great pics, but this site is giving me problems, so I will try and post the others later tonight or more likely tomorrow.
We only planned to get one big pumpkin, but Bryan was determined to have one that was not "too heavy"

That one was "too heavy"


Outside the corn maze


We found a green M & M inside the hay maze...this one is for you, Aunt Amber...


Bryan was the youngest one who entered the hoola-hoop contest...I still cannot do that!


He loved throwing the hay



Bryan actually gave Sponge Bob a high five, but my camera was not out!


Rodeo Man


This was from Thursday. Bryan is pictured here with Aidan. Aidan is a little younger than Maya but they cannot wait too play with each other!

No comments: