Thursday, October 05, 2006

TODAY IS DAY PGN # 80! PLEASE DO NOT LET US SPEND ANOTHER WEEKEND IN PGN!!!!

Hello everyone. As you can see, I do not always update. I just keep thinking today will be the day and then it is 6pm and we slowly start to move on to the next day. The next day comes, and again, the same thing..

Well today is day #80 and we have had it.

All we can ask is for your continued support and prayers.

We thank God again for our "terrible two year old". Bryan keeps my mind going. Without him, we might not have the strength to get through this. Sometimes I wish I was his age. His biggest worry is knowing where his train ,Edward, is at all times.

If only we could remember that time in our lives..

I hope to post soon with good news.

THIS HAS TO BE THE WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

HollyGee said...

I hope that guy starts signing soon. I can't wait to see Maya again.

The Frugal Countess said...

I'm praying you get good news tomorrow - I think today was overall a little slow. Friday is going to be *the* day!!

Candy said...

girl I am right there with you...i have lost track of the days in PGN...but its somewhere around 130 days...AHHHHHHH...This has to be our week...I have heard he is signing 75 cases this week and mine MIGHT be one of them...it has been 8 weeks since our last KO...I am so discouraged....Hugs Candy and Kya Blu