Tuesday, October 17, 2006

WE HAVE BEEN OUT OF PGN 1 WEEK!!!

WELL, FINALLY...FINALLY, A WEEK FLEW BY!!!!

Those past 12 weeks were killers, but knowing we are out and our daughter is coming home soon is a totally different feeling. I have been feeling much better about everything!!!
No news yet on the birth certificate, but I will post whenever we get any word.
Our coordinator is in Guatemala this week until tomorrow. I am trying to get in touch with her assistant but still no word. We keep praying it is soon. They told us 3-4 weeks, meaning anywhere from the last week in October until the 1st week in November. It is quite possible that we will miss Halloween, but with our timeline, we figure it will be at the 4th week, not the 3rd. We do not care as long as she is coming home, and she is!!!!!! If we do not miss Halloween, we may miss Logan's third birthday! Logan is one of Bryan's very best friends. He was born 3 months before Bryan and they are like brothers. He lives 2 doors down. Logan's Mommy usually has a small family party that we crash. It is a tradition! Bryan could still crash it without us, however!


I am keeping busy. I worked twice last week and am working twice this week. I am a nurse and I work on a really wacky unit! Who knows what I will do after Maya comes home. I have so much time to make up for with her. We have to bond and Bryan has to get used to the idea that he is not the only big cheese in the house!
I will post when we hear something, if not, before.
Until then, here is a picture of Maya Grace about an hour after we picked her up for our last visit. We hope she is just as happy to see us this time!!!


3 comments:

HollyGee said...

I just love that smile and can't wait to see her in person again.

Mackenzie's Forever Family said...

Maya sure is a pretty little girl.

Here's hoping for three weeks instead of four.

Mackenzie's Forever Family

Anonymous said...

Awww. Such a sweet smile. I can hardly wait to see your embassy date post. You need to get that beautiful little one home!