Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!!!

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

Here is a lucky update of pictures on our children.

Speaking of children, if you have time, please check our Mikayla's Blog. Her Mommy feels a lot like I do. She too has one biological and one adopted child...just like us! And...her boy loves Thomas and her girl loves to look pretty in various girlie outfits for the camera. I wish we lived near each other, Mindy!!

Anyhow, Mindy talks about labels and it was interesting to read and have many of her same thoughts in my head.

As far as us, this week we went to Matthew's 2nd Birthday Party. He is my friend's (SUE) son. Sue has three children under the age of 4 and is my Mommy role model. She has been a big cheerleader for me having kids. I remember when we were doing infertility in 2002...she lived in Arizona at the time. George and I had just visited her and Tim in Arizona(and loved it there). We had this really tasty dip with chips. Well, during my stresses of infertility...she sent me a dip packet with a coupon for Tostidos. Just a shout out ..thanks...my friends and family know that the little things matter the most!



We painted the other day. Bryan wanted to go to Nanny's house and it took about 2 hours of painting to change his mind since I had to work the next day...I could not give into his wants! I tried Maya with crayons, and she thought they were for eating...so I took the crayons away and gave her a St. Patrick's Day cookie!
( Calm down, I did give her fruit first)
He did a great job!
See?
Sue's hubby, Tim and Matthew...Happy Birthday, Matthew.
Party Girl
My friend Melissa helped me with the kids at the park. This is her trying to keep up with Bryan.

This was Bryan at the park Tuesday. I did not know we were going to the park after Matthews party...so excuse the formal attire.



Here are a few of our angel





You all know Cathy and Aidan(boyfriend) pictured here with Sue and Maya



Maya is re-thinking the I do not want a pacifier decision....
(too late girlie!)

Bryan has no fear





Melissa and Maya push Erin(Sue's first)



Precious Cailin...she is the baby of all the babies at the moment, and she is growing up too!! Look at those cheeks!

3 comments:

JuJu - said...

I so agree - Mikayla's Mom's blog rocks - one of my favs - she has a gift in hsaring her feelings with just the right words!

Kerry - yuor fmily is amazing - you can see the love in the pics every time -

Beautiful children - both of them:):)

Julia:)

Katie said...

What CUTIES you have !!

Mindy said...

WARNING....this comment might be long.
First of all...thanks for the shout out. I am so glad that my post touched everyone like it did. I just had to put it out there and I am so glad that I did.!!!! ANd you are soooo right when you say that we think alike and have identical families. If we lived close...we would hang out all the time and our children would be great friends. It always seems as if the people that would be my closest friends live FAR away. ~sigh~

Next...I love the painting. He did a GREAT job and that is so funny about her eating the crayons you gave her a cookie. That is totally something I would do!

Now how is work? Better? I hate shots but you can give me an IV anytime. I always get it in the same vein and it's an easy one. I have had too many IV's in my lifetime to even count them all. I have kidney issues so I have been in the hospital a lot since I was a small child. At least I have a good vein.

Lastly...I WANT THAT PARTY DRESS. PLEASE tell me where you got it because I have to have one. I adore it. I love that minty dreen color and love that hairbow too. So fill me in because the shopper in me is calling.

Hugs
Mindy