Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!!!

I am way behind on blogging, so here are some pictures from this weekend.
Everyone should Thank God that I am not a great writer because I really have a lot to say! Once again life has been taking turns for George and I. Things are never easy is all I can say.
But life at home is wonderful.
We have been looking at relocating but that is not in the cards for us right now.
My job is still a struggle. There are a few people that I do not see eye to eye with. For those following the blog, yes, Marie continues to upset me. The only difference between now and the week I started is that she now KNOWS what I think of her!
But she is not the only problem. The place is dumpy. The patients are very sick. The 12 hour shifts wear me out. When I get home, Bryan is not asleep yet(he requires very little sleep!)...and he is excited that Mommy is home. His day starts again when he sees me !
It is a lot what George does on those two days. He does everything, but I know that it is hard for him. He is finishing up his Masters Degree and still does so much.
My parents came this past weekend and it was a WONDERFUL weekend! George and I actually went to The Melting Pot (FONDUE!)Saturday night...by ourselves!!!! It was wonderful!!!!!
Mother's Day(yesterday), we had a cookout, walked the dog, played at the park and had at my request KFC for dinner! I broke down and took bath time over but besides that George did everything and we spent a great day with the kids!!!
The night ended with me crying my eyes out over Brothers & Sisters...what GREAT writing!
Okay, enough ...here's the pictures!
Toot-Toot-Chugga-Chugga Big Red Car...

Poppy and Nanny with the lights of their lives


again...with Bryan's cheesy smile


Poppy's girl...He called her his grandaughter before I called her my daughter


The BEST Mother's Day yet for me!!!


My Aunt Lisa got these shirts for the kids at Christmas, they are so funny


Yes, they say...MY MOM IS HOT and MY DAD IS A HUNK



a CUTE PIC FROM LAST WEEKEND



My ANGEL...running, not walking ...RUNNING

3 comments:

Mindy said...

OMG you are the cutest family in the whole wide world! I just adore all of you. I am so sorry that things are tough right now. It always seems like when ONE thing starts to go right, another starts to go bad. Ya know? When does is ever just stay HAPPY on every level? Probably never so we just do our best each day and keep moving forward. Hang in there...I know you are tired of your job and the way it is going and I hope either it gets better or you can maybe find something that fits "you" a little better.
Maybe you could come to Ohio and we could rent a Beretta and drive around town. HAH. I don't even think I have seen one around in years. I am going to have to find a picture of it and post it on my blog and dedicate the picture to you...watch for it:-)
Many HUGE Hugs
Mindy

Anonymous said...

A belated Mother's Day greeting to you. Maya is precious and Bryan is such a cutie. Sorry to hear that work is not going well. We hope things will get much better for you very soon. In the meantime, you have two of the most adorable kids to keep your spirits up. As I'm learning, life is never dull once they start walking/running. Big hugs to you from us.

Ann and Elianna

Kerry said...

Glad you had a great mother's day. Those shirts are hilarious. I need some of those.

I can't believe how big our children are getting. We have a RUNNER here too. What happened to walking?