Thursday, May 03, 2007

Busy..busy

Hi, All!
We are so busy lately!!! So let's get to the pictures!
Derek and Logan join Bryan for some sun and sand play

That is, after having a healthy lunch (hotdogs)



I love dressing Maya Grace so much!!!

Cailin is already 3.5 mos, and correct me if I am wrong...but isn't this the perfect photo to photoshop a cigarette into her hand??

She is just CHILLIN'

Everyone that know me knows that I HATE smoking, but it really looks like that is what she is doing, lol



Aidan just turned a year and he is a real HAM for the camera.




Okay, so it is time to cut her bangs, but I hate doing it!

Maya is loving Riley lately


This was the first time I used that auto thing on the camera, where you put it on a stair or a table and hit the timer. I love it, but it's blurry!







We went to a party Sat night at My Gym

This was in Bryan's goodie bag...Thanks Anthony!




Maya warmed up the last 5 minutes of the party...besides that she did not like it to much. She was actually really sick Sun and Monday, but Thank God is better now!



5 comments:

Mindy said...

Awww...what sweeties! I can't believe how big she is getting. I know you don't want to hear that though. I agree that we are a lot alike. I have said it once and I will say it again: I wish we lived closer together. Can you even imagine how good of friends our kids would be? May common interests. LOL.
Hugs

Candy said...

Girl Maya gets more beautiful every time I see a picture of her. Dressing Girls is a BLAST huh!!!

JuJu - said...

I love Maya in lavender:)

Anonymous said...

I am needing a Maya fix! Send new pictures quick!! :>)
steph

JuJu - said...

Happy Mother's Day:)

JUlia:)