Sunday, September 30, 2007

Pictures from last weekend until this weekend

Last weekend we went to Nanny and Poppy's house...
Nanny reading Maya a book(Maya loves books these days!)

Maya and Bryan near the river...I tried!


Uncle Mike and Maya


It is not a coincidence that the Giants won the first day Maya put on her cheer leading outfit!


Jen, Mary, Sue and I at Mary's bridal shower. Mary is getting married in November:)


Go Giants!

I love this little boy.


Maya and Gammy


Today I found Maya reading this...she takes after Daddy.


Is there a doctor in the house?



Or two?

Say ah...


They are starting cooperate


I like this picture. It really is how the two of them are...it is my new wallpaper on the snail of a computer.



Until next time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable! I always look forward to seeing what your lives are like with two active children. How exciting! There is never a dull moment. God Bless-CuzJenn

Katie said...

Cute !! Looks like they have fun together !!!

Candy said...

Too cute love the last picture...you are going to laugh at me..but like DAUGHTER-boy crazy...like Mommy and uncle Mike is pretty darn cute. Ok I hope if he is married I did not offend his wife..believe me I am happily married and expecting another Guate Tot..but Kya's Aunt La La needs a new man...that is if he is single...OK enough blabbering..HAHA