Thursday, April 05, 2007

Finally, an update!

We are so busy lately with two kids , two working parents, two cats, one dog, and a school of fish...that I sometimes wonder if I should even update this blog. But I know we have family living far away, friends near and far, and fellow bloggers who would be sad about me stopping all together, right?
We have been dedicating a lot of time to our two accident prone kiddos lately. Bryan is a risk taker, afraid of nothing but the dark and clowns that I am aware of.
Maya is a nonstop kid...all over the place, all the time! She goes up the stairs in one head turn...ALL THE STAIRS.
She is making us get out the gate that we called "baby jail" with Bryan.
It is wild to have two at the stages these two are at...but we love it and know it will pay off that they grow up together. They are playing better now. She is almost running at his speed, I kid you not.
On to the pictures..............
Poppy and Mayita

Nanny and Maya...Maya's eyeslashes are looking nice...


Is there a Doctor in the house??


Yup, that's the stairs I was talking about


Little Devil smile...Don't let that fool you folks. She is playing us already.

1 comment:

Candy said...

Ok Girl glad to see a new post from you...Maya is a stinker just like Kya it looks like...FULL TIME MESS!!! I love the seasme street chair. Hugs Candy and Kya Blu