Friday, September 08, 2006

This Holly and Gia. Holly lives 5 minutes away from me, in Somerset. I met Holly's husband in March right after receiving Maya's referral. Normally, I would be fired for violating HIPPA laws, but Holly and hubby Zo tell me it is okay...I was one of the pre-op nurses the day Holly gave her kidney to Zo. I saw them both showing off Gia's pictures before Holly went into surgery. I had to run around and admit all my patients before I could get to them. By the time I did, they had already whisked Holly into the OR. I introduced myself to Zo and told him we were adopting too!!! They had just visited Gia and had wonderful pictures. I had just gotten my referral a few days prior, and was trying not to tell co-workers. After talking with Zo, I was on Cloud 9 thinking of Maya. I got my Maya pics and showed everyone!!!

Maya likes to "stand"

Maya is checking Gia for cavities


Say "ahh" Gia, I know you have been hitting Cinnabon a lot lately



Holly, look closely at Maya. Gia has her using the finger.

2 comments:

HollyGee said...

How is it possible that the two most gorgeous baby girls EVER will be living five minutes apart from each other. I don't know, is NJ big enough for both of them???

HollyGee said...

HAHAHAHA!!! I just saw the middle finger picture and had to make a comment about it. That's my girl!!!