Monday, September 25, 2006

PGN DAY # 70

Well, everyone...yes, we are still in PGN. I am very saddened to report this news!!!

Tonight our agency is having a conference call where they speak with us and MANY other families at the same time. I believe our coordinator will talk awhile and then we can ask questions. We cannot ask questions about our individual cases, however. This is because over 80 families might be on the phone at the same time. They want to talk about the delay in timeframes and managing expectations.

I will post anything new we find out.



On the up and up news...George and I will be married 8 years tomorrow:) I want to share pictures, but in 1998, there were no digital cameras at our wedding...and guess what??? We did not have our registry online!!!! That will give you an idea of how things have changed since we said "I do".



Back to the downside...I am back to work this week. The strike is over at the hospital! I will be working Thursday. I know it will be good for me...8-12 hours away from it all, only thinking of my patients...but it is still hard after being off one month!!











This is BRYAN, playing on his Guatemalan drum. He was given this by Maya's foster family. THANK YOU DEBBIE and RENE!!!!

No comments: