Tuesday, April 15, 2008

PICTURES FROM OUR NJ VISIT



Maya is  a girly girl. She can dress herself, put things in her pockets. Loves her hair...loves her shoes more. I am so glad I have my girly girl!


Aidan turned 2 . He has the "train trait". Yup, it is the trait Bryan had, okay still has.



Not a lot of boys have this obsessive trait and Bryan does not look happy to see his new competition at the train table.

Cathy's brother , Tim, loves kids and see what he gets for it?

COREY, LOGAN AND BRYAN
(We miss our neighbors dearly!!!!!)
Cheryl--I know you check the blog...please move to PA?



It was a nice day and Maya loves the swing this spring


Little Cailin is growing up and is so beautiful!


Wrestling like brothers

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I think you have to move back to NJ...LOL:) Cuz Jenn